property for rent Account Login
Home Search List Your Rental Property Find a Property Manager Community Contact Us
Home Community Questions

property for rent


I filled out an application to rent my house for section 8 I never received any paperwork past that. I am now having people call my cell to see about renting my house. How do I remove my name off the list to avoid anymore phone calls?


Posted by: Tammy Tooke (Monday, August 13, 2012  4:03:18 PM)
City: puyallup, WA
Category: Renting >> Landlords


2 Responses

  If you listed through, just login to your account and edit your listing, removing the "Housing Assistance Accepted" checkbox. If you registered through your local HUD agency, you will need to contact them directly and ask that you be removed from their list.

Response by: Kyle (Tuesday, August 14, 2012  9:48:18 AM)
  have sec8 voucher needs apt from $500-$600 month. Asap

Response by: Delease (Thursday, March 7, 2013  9:09:35 AM)

Post Your Response:

2017 Rental Ads - All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Rental Scams
Rental properties nationwide as well as rental houses, home rentals, condos, townhomes, apartments, and other rental properties.
Fair Housing